četrtek, 15. september 2016

Vegan, Gluten-free Plum Crisp / Slivov drobljenec



“Searching for the scent 
of the early plum,
I found it by the eaves
Of a proud storehouse.” 

Matsuo Bashō, The Narrow Road to the Deep North and Other Travel Sketches

I filmed my first foodie video!

I went running this morning. My feet again decided they like to run. Sadly this happened a bit late, because it will soon be the end of warm days and I don’t like to run when it’s cold. Forest in the morning is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Danes zjutraj sem šla teči. Spet me je prijelo za tek. Škoda, ker bo kmalu konec toplih dnevov in bo mojih tekaških dnevov bolj malo. Jutranji gozd je nekaj najlepšega. 
Forest in the morning is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
I felt that Autumn vibe today and all I could think about during running, was how this year's Autumn will be a good time because I’m different, I’ve changed and everything will be different ... and how I will try to prepare as many Autumn recipes I can, because this makes me happy. I like everything that is nice, comfortable, …  everything they are selling us in movies, and every single person can make their life so pretty, but sadly people don’t want to put a little bit of effort into it. Why can’t I have a beautiful picnic in Autumn? Make hot chocolate? Bake pies? Do something with apples, pumpkins, chestnuts? Why wouldn’t you? Danes sem prav čutila tisti jesenski vibe in zato sem med tekom razmišljala predvsem o tem, kako bo letošnja jesen fajn in zima tudi, ker sem jaz drugačna in bo vse drugačno… in kako se bom potrudila, da bom pripravila čim več jesenskih receptov, ker me to osrečuje. Všeč mi je vse, kar deluje prijetno, vse kar nam na nek način prodajajo v filmih in si čisto vsak lahko svoje življenje naredi tako prijetno, samo ljudem to niti na pamet ne pade. Zakaj ne bi imela jesenskega piknika? Skuhala goste vroče čokolade? Spekla pite? Naredila nekaj iz jabolk, buč, kostanja? Zakaj ne bi tudi ti?
… this year's Autumn will be a good time because I’m different, I’ve changed and everything will be different ...
On the way home, I was stopped by two grannies, who were looking for a pastry shop and they asked me for directions. They were so cute and kind, that I wanted to pinch their cheeks and ask them if I can be their granddaughter. Na poti domov sta me ustavili dve babici, ki sta iskali neko slaščičarno in sta me prosili za pomoč. Bili sta tako luškani in prijazni, da bi ju najraje uščipnila za lička in ju prosila, če sem lahko njuna vnukinja.
They were so cute and kind.
I baked a crisp for the first time ... what a beautiful dessert, that is very suitable for Autumn fruits. It’s so simple to make and feels so homely as Grandma's strudel. I loved this recipe so much that I will use it many times in the future, with other fruits. I will probably use apples first.

With love, Neja
Prvič sem naredila drobljenec … to lepo sladico, ki je zelo primerna za jesenske sadeže. Pa tako preprosta je in deluje tako domače, kot babičin štrudl. Recept mi je tako všeč, da ga bom naredila večkrat in z drugim sadjem. Najprej verjetno kar z jabolki.

Z ljubeznijo, Neja

Recipe from: Eat healthy eat happy

The Recipe

Ingredients

Filling:

2 lb. plums, pitted and sliced (leave the peel on)
1/3 c maple syrup
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tsp ground cinnamon
pinch ground cloves

Topping:

1 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 c almond meal (can be made from a heaping 1/2 c sliced almonds ground to meal in your food processor)
1/3 c sliced almonds or coconut chips
1/3 c maple syrup or agave
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
4 Tbs melted coconut oil
2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)

The process

Heat the oven to 350. Combine the filling ingredients in a 9" x 9" or 10" x 7" baking pan and stir together well.

Combine all the topping ingredients except the oil and milk in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Stir in the oil and milk until the mixture is thoroughly damp.

Dollop the topping semi-evenly over the filling and bake for about 55 minutes.

Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve alone or with your topping of choice.
Sestavine

Nadev:

1 kg sliv, izkoščičenih, narezanih na četrtine
110 g javorjevega sirupa
3 žlice koruznega škroba
1 čajna žlička mletega cimeta
ščepec mletih klinčkov

Posip:

110 g ovsenih kosmičev
50 g mandljeve moke
25 g mandljevih lističev ali kokosovega čipsa
110 g javorjevega sirupa ali agavinega sirupa
1/2 čajne žličke mletega ingverja
1 1/2 čajne žličke mletega cimeta
1/4 čajne žličke soli
4 žlice stopljene kokosove masti
2 žlici mandljevega mleka (ali vašega najljubšega mleka)

Postopek

Segrejte pečico na 160 stopinj C (pazite, da se ne bo na vrhu zažgalo, raje postavite na nižjo polico).

Sestavine za nadev združite v pekaču dimenzij 23 x 23 cm in dobro premešajte (tako, da bo koruzni škrob izginil).

Združite vse sestavine za posip, razen kokosovega olja. Vmešajte olje in mleko, in mešajte toliko časa, dokler niso vse sestavine vlažne.

Posip posipajte enakomerno čez nadev in pecite približno 55 minut.

Preden drobljenec postrežete, pustite, da se rahlo ohladi (5-10 min). Ponudite samega ali s sladoledom, smetano,…

Share:

3 komentarji

  1. Yummy!! ;)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
    which helped me. Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Tell me something =)

© You CAN have your cake and eat it too. | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig